Not a huge Trump fan, but thought these were decent.
- I learned a lot about discipline and about channeling my aggression into achievement.
- We won by wearing everyone else down. We never gave up, and the opposition slowly began to melt away.
- I was relentless, even in the face of total lack of encouragement, because much more often than you’d think, sheer persistence is the difference between success and failure.
- You can’t be scared. You do your thing, you hold your ground, you stand up tall, and whatever happens, happens.
- The most important thing in life is to love what you’re dong, because that’s the only way you’ll ever be really good at it.
- Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
- Without passion, you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.
- Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.